SanDisk Extreme Solid State Drive
Whether it's extending the life for your PC or improving your gameplay, the SanDisk Extreme SSD is the reliable drive for you. Enjoy lightning fast performance, providing next-level speed for your graphic-intense games. Get faster load times enhancing your gaming experience from boot-up to shut-down and every in-game moment in-between.
Enjoy lightning fast performance, providing next-level speed for your graphic-intense games.
*For more information, see www.sandisk.com/preserve
1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities
SanDisk Extreme Solid State Drive Lightning read and write performance
|Sequential Read (up to)||550 MB/s||550 MB/s||540 MB/s|
|Sequential Write (up to)||510 MB/s||520 MB/s||460 MB/s|
|Random Read ( up to)||23K IOPS||39K IOPS||44K IOPS|
|Random Write (up to)||83K IOPS||83K IOPS||46K IOPS|
|MTBFΔ||2.5M hrs||2.0M hrs||1.4M hrs|
- Available capacities: 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s (backward compatible to SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s)
- Temperature (operating/Non-operating) : 0˚C to 70˚C / -55˚C to 95C
- Active Power: 0.6W
- Shock Resistant: 1500G @ 0.5 msec
- Vibration (operating/Non-operating): 2.17gRMS, 5- 700Hz / 3.13gRMS, 5-800Hz
* 1 gigabyte (GB*) = 1 billion bytes. 1 terabyte (TB) - 1 trillion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
‡ Based on SanDisk internal testing of sequential read and write speeds; performance may vary depending upon host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes
Δ Based on SanDisk internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
** As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" hard drive. Based on published specifications and SanDisk internal benchmarking tests.
† 3 Year warranty in regions not recognizing limited warranty.